Learn to Code in Ruby by Making Random Sandwiches
Learn how to program the fun way by making random sandwiches! Even if you have zero programming experience, by the end of this workshop you will be writing your own programs in Ruby with confidence.
This hands-on course skips all the boring stuff and gets right to the fun part – making your first program in Ruby. You will be writing a simple program that generates randomly created sandwich recipes – so handy for lunchtime! Specifically, in this course you will:
- Use variables – local, global
- Use arrays, strings
- Use loops
- Use if, then, else, unless
- Use objects
- Use classes, add methods and call them
- Run commands from a command line
- Learn what to do when you get stuck
The skills you learn will let you generate test data, learn test automation, and more!